To our patients:
As the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want you to be aware of the steps we’re taking to maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone now and into the future.
Your health and safety, and that of our team members and other patients, is our greatest concern. If you feel sick, have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who was sick in the past 14 days, please stay home and reschedule your appointment. Likewise, we are asking our team members to stay home if they feel ill or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms.
We are accepting scheduled appointments only. We are not accepting any walk-ins (people without an appointment) at any of our offices. This is to ensure that we have time to sanitize the office between appointments. If you have an appointment, we are asking you to please wait in your car and we will call you once you are allowed into the office.
We are offering a no-contact drop-box for hearing aid repairs and curb-side pick-up. If you need any supplies, such as batteries or wax guards, please call our office and we will arrange for you to pick them up curbside. We now offer telehealth video appointments as well as an online hearing test by using your computer or mobile device.
Precautions we are taking in our offices:
- Testing booths and surfaces are being sanitized before and after each patient is seen. These include "high-touch" surfaces and items such as headsets, doorknobs, faucets, and chairs.
- Although most employees have been fully vaccinated, we are following state guidelines and wearing face masks. Since we are a medical office, we are requiring our patients to also wear a face mask.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields in close contact areas.
- We are washing our hands and sanitizing frequently throughout the day, and are asking our patients to also use hand sanitizer prior to their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience in the common area and exam room.
- We are maintaining a "hug free/hand shake free" zone until further notice.
- We have temporarily removed items that pose a risk for cross-contamination (books, magazines) and have suspended complimentary coffee and tea service. This is for your safety as well as ours.
We will revise these procedures as necessary. We value you as a patient and our top priority is your comfort and safety.
On behalf of the entire team, we wish good health for you and your loved ones.