Oticon Hearing Aids
Oticon products allow wearers to hear better and remember more with less effort. Most Oticon hearing aids are compatible with Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) and can be programmed for varying degrees of hearing loss.
Tinnitus SoundSupport™ - Hearing aids with Tinnitus SoundSupport help you take control of your tinnitus. SoundSupport plays a wide range of relief sounds like white noise, the ocean breeze, or something customized uniquely for you. You can easily and discreetly control the sound level in your hearing aids using the Oticon ON App for iPhone and Android.
- BrainHearing™ Technology - Oticon hearing instruments with this technology are designed for your brain, supporting and collaborating with the work it does. BrainHearing™ helps you hear better and with less effort so you can live life actively.
- Xceed - For patients with severe-to-profound hearing loss, Oticon Xceed provides additional support for hearing in a variety of situations.
- CROS - Oticon CROS provides 360 access to sound, balancing levels and removes unwanted noise.
- Opn™ Custom - Oticon hearing aids are available in a comprehensive range of custom styles.
- Opn S™ - Improved technology on par with normal hearing. You can now turn any Opn S hearing device into a rechargeable hearing aid.
- Siya 1 & 2 - The Siya captures sound and amplifies the natural, rich details. These hearing aids will help improve the understanding of speech.
- Opn™ miniRite - For mild to severe hearing loss. Small and discreet, fits behind the ear and is made for the iPhone®. You can now turn any Opn miniRITE hearing device into a rechargeable.
- miniRite T - Features a telecoil for a better listening experience in theaters, churches or other public places with looping systems installed.
- BTE13 Plus Power - Slim and powerful hearing aid that sits behind the ear. Robust style featuring a speaker, telecoil, and LED indicator that monitors hearing aid status for parents or caregivers.
- Dynamo - Innovative super power hearing instrument that allows your brain to have access to the fuller spectrum of sounds and lets you capture more speech details.